POSITION CODE: MT21AI04
Who Are We?
We are a team of creative thinkers and brilliant developers, following the latest trends and applying them in all of our projects, as we adopt the latest technologies used worldwide to achieve that.
Our approach to reaching the final outcome is pragmatic, meaning that we search for open-source projects to rely on before we jump into coding from scratch.
Being with Master Technology means instant access to the latest technologies skillsets, smart solutions, and great product development processes, that is the mission we work to achieve in all of our projects, and that is how we look for new members to join our great team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an AI Developer to participate in the development of our promising applications. This individual will be a key member of the team and take full technical ownership of the products we develop.
This is a full-time position, base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in Master Technology, plus all the added perks of working in one of the greatest places in the world.
Who Are You?
- You can translate visions into strategies and guide execution in the technology framework.
- You have the ability to conduct business, financial, and technical analysis
- An experience in technologies like Cloud, ML & AI, data science
- An experienced individual who appreciates the quality and seeks perfection in work
- A good communicator who loves to share and receive knowledge with colleagues
- Critical thinker with time management skills
- Having the ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
What Are Your Skills?
- Very good hands-on with Python, OpenCV, Scikit learn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
- Very good working knowledge of ML and DL Concepts spanning across BERT, GANs, Autoencoders, e.t.c.
- Very good hands-on with Model Hyperparameter tuning & Linux environment.
- Experiences with Data visualization will be appreciated
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Set up and manage our AI development and production infrastructure.
- Help AI product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
- Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
- Deploy AI models into production.
- Create APIs and help business customers put the results of your AI models into operations.
- Keep current on the latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals and help improve the coding architecture of our projects