POSITION CODE: MT21UI03
Who Are We?
We are a team of creative thinkers and brilliant developers, following the latest trends and applying them in all of our projects, as we adopt the latest technologies used worldwide to achieve that.
Our approach to reaching the final outcome is pragmatic, meaning that we search for open-source projects to rely on before we jump into coding from scratch.
Being with Master Technology means instant access to the latest technologies skillsets, smart solutions, and great product development processes, that is the mission we work to achieve in all of our projects, and that is how we look for new members to join our great team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a UI/UX Web and Apps Designer to participate in the development of our promising applications. This individual will be a key member of the team and take full technical ownership of the products we develop.
This is a full-time position, base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in Master Technology, plus all the added perks of working in one of the greatest places in the world.
Who Are You?
- Care deeply about clean and functional interfaces
- Sufficient knowledge of UI/UX rules and principles
- An experienced individual who appreciates the quality and seeks perfection in work
- A good communicator who loves to share and receive knowledge with colleagues
- Critical thinker with time management skills
- Having the ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
What Are Your Skills?
- Strong knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3, and front-end markup languages
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and team developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps along with designing needed graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites or apps will function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables) while adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) and conduct layout adjustments based on users feedback
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, developers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals and help improve the coding architecture for frontend and backend to support scalability and good performance