POSITION CODE: MT21GD07
Who Are We?
We are a team of creative thinkers and brilliant developers, following the latest trends and applying them in all of our projects, as we adopt the latest technologies used worldwide to achieve that.
Our approach to reaching the final outcome is pragmatic, meaning that we search for open-source projects to rely on before we jump into coding from scratch.
Being with Master Technology means instant access to the latest technologies skillsets, smart solutions, and great product development processes, that is the mission we work to achieve in all of our projects, and that is how we look for new members to join our great team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to participate in the designing and visualization of our promising applications. This individual will be a key member of the team and take full technical ownership of the products we develop.
This is a full-time position, base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in Master Technology, plus all the added perks of working in one of the greatest places in the world.
Who Are You?
- Care deeply about clean and neat interfaces and designs
- Sufficient knowledge of UI/UX rules and principles
- An experienced individual who appreciates the quality and seeks perfection in work
- A good communicator who loves to share and receive knowledge with colleagues
- Critical thinker with time management skills
- Having the ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
What Are Your Skills?
- Experience as a graphic designer in web applications and gaming business.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, characters, objects, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.