POSITION CODE: MT21BC02
Who Are We?
We are a team of creative thinkers and brilliant developers, following the latest trends and applying them in all of our projects, as we adopt the latest technologies used worldwide to achieve that.
Our approach to reaching the final outcome is pragmatic, meaning that we search for open-source projects to rely on before we jump into coding from scratch.
Being with Master Technology means instant access to the latest technologies skillsets, smart solutions, and great product development processes, that is the mission we work to achieve in all of our projects, and that is how we look for new members to join our great team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Blockchain developer to participate in the development of our promising applications. This individual will be a key member of the team and take full technical ownership of the products we develop.
This is a full-time position, base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in Master Technology, plus all the added perks of working in one of the greatest places in the world.
Who Are You?
- Care deeply about clean and functional codes, especially the open-source environment
- Sufficient knowledge of software development and blockchain technologies
- An experienced individual who appreciates the quality and seeks perfection in work
- A good communicator who loves to share and receive knowledge with colleagues
- Critical thinker with time management skills
- Having the ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
What Are Your Skills?
- Knowledge of C++ and/or Java
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools.
- Experience in common algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of encryption, security, and cloud applications
- Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- Familiarity with P2P networks
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies used in our projects
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones
- Help to design web3 related libraries and APIs
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals and help improve the coding architecture for frontend and backend to support scalability and good performance
- Conducting code reviews of peer developers when needed.