POSITION CODE: MT21WP05
Who Are We?
We are a team of creative thinkers and brilliant developers, following the latest trends and applying them in all of our projects, as we adopt the latest technologies used worldwide to achieve that.
Our approach to reaching the final outcome is pragmatic, meaning that we search for open-source projects to rely on before we jump into coding from scratch.
Being with Master Technology means instant access to the latest technologies skillsets, smart solutions, and great product development processes, that is the mission we work to achieve in all of our projects, and that is how we look for new members to join our great team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a WordPress developer to participate in the development of our promising projects. This individual will be a key member of the team and take full technical ownership of the products we develop.
This is a full-time position, base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in Master Technology, plus all the added perks of working in one of the greatest places in the world.
Who Are You?
- Care deeply about clean and functional codes and interfaces
- Sufficient knowledge of WordPress technologies and related languages
- An experienced individual who appreciates the quality and seeks perfection in work
- A good communicator who loves to share and receive knowledge with colleagues
- Critical thinker with time management skills
- Having the ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
What Are Your Skills?
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Develop and test scalable websites in addition to the deployment of those sites in a timely manner along with solving debugging issues.
- Identification of websites issues when deploying them
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing encouraging business goals and help improve the coding architecture for frontend and backend to support scalability and good performance
- Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and design UI components
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.