POSITION CODE: MT21MS01
Who Are We?
We are a team of creative thinkers and brilliant developers, following the latest trends and applying them in all of our projects, as we adopt the latest technologies used worldwide to achieve that.
Our approach to reaching the final outcome is pragmatic, meaning that we search for open-source projects to rely on before we jump into coding from scratch.
Being with Master Technology means instant access to the latest technologies skillsets, smart solutions, and great product development processes, that is the mission we work to achieve in all of our projects, and that is how we look for new members to join our great team!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a MEAN Stack developer to participate in the development of our promising applications. This individual will be a key member of the team and take full technical ownership of the products we develop.
This is a full-time position, base salary, full benefits, and a sizeable equity stake in Master Technology, plus all the added perks of working in one of the greatest places in the world.
Who Are You?
- Care deeply about clean and functional codes
- Sufficient knowledge of MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.JS
- An experienced individual who appreciates the quality and seeks perfection in work
- A good communicator who loves to share and receive knowledge with colleagues
- Critical thinker with time management skills
- Having the ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-pasted environment
What Are Your Skills?
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery, PHP, Java, Python, OOPS, Symfony, UI/UX design, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX, cryptography, and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- Any type of encryption, security, and cloud experience
- Experience with version control, preferably Git.
- Experience in application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
- Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates, Agile methodologies, client-side and server-side procedures
- Familiarity with package manager-npm
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Develop and test scalable web apps and games in addition to the deployment of those apps on the cloud in a timely manner along with solving debugging issues.
- Design and maintaın fully functional large relational and non-relational databases along with server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals and help improve the coding architecture for frontend and backend to support scalability and good performance
- Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and design UI components
- Conducting code reviews of peer developers when needed.